Traditional methods of rainwater harvesting do not add beauty or value to your home or office setting. RainXchange™ by Aquascape adds the beauty of a water feature to an innovative system for capturing and reusing our most precious resource, water.
This revolutionary design combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvest storage system.
The water flows -- without the need for electricity -- to an artfully designed subterranean collection pool on your property -- filtered and aerated for sanitation and cultivation of new natural habitats -- where it can then be conveniently tapped for irrigation, car and patio washing, filling of pools, hot tubs and ponds and more.
The RainXchange™ System can be used in many different ways, ranging from a 75-gallon rain barrel to a 5,000 gallon and beyond rain harvesting system.
When used in conjunction with Aquascape's AquaBlox® Matrix®, the RainXchange™ System can earn up to 12 LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credit points, making it an ideal residential and commercial application for managing storm water in green building projects.
- Clean, Filtered Water Storage: While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
- The RainXchange™ System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
- Locating and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- The RainXChange system creates a wildlife habitat because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving and being aerated, allowing a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle: Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today's busy world.
- Environmental Conservation: Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
With an Aquascape RainXchange system, you can feel good about the ease of managing the system and handling your water-related tasks, not to mention the reduction of your water bills and the conservation of our most precious non-renewable resource.
Want to learn more?. Click here to contact AquaReale.